Please click the icons below to view our range of services.
We offer a wide range of low cost Recreation program options.
- Cake Decorating
- Patchwork including Block of the month
- Embroidery including Stumpwork
- Kids and Teens Craft and Dressmaking programs - afterschool programs
- New ***** MEDITATION
And many more one-off workshops
We offer a wide range of education-based programs, which can assist you in many ways
- Developing personal skills
- Looking for employment
- Changing Careers
- For General wellbeing
- Introduction to computers using Windows 10 *
- Word *
- Excel *
- Power Point *
- Access *
- The Internet/Email *
- MYOB (Mind Your own Business) *
- Bookkeeping *
- Myob Payroll
- Advanced Bookkeeping
- Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Manual Payroll
We also offer a wide range of training programs for individuals wishing to obtain employment in the Medical & Allied support fields.
These courses include:
- Medical Reception Course *
- Medical Terminology *
- Medical Treatment Room
- Medical Accounts *
- Practice 2000
- Mill Park Garden Club
- Mill Park Recycled Teenagers Services Club
- NDS - Neurological Disability Service
- Toddler Eating Program
The Mill Park Community House & A.T.S.S. also offers a wide range of additional services for people with an Intellectual Disability and their caregivers..
General Points of Service - Disability
- Recreation Programs
- Independent Living
- Educational program
- Literacy & Numeracy
- Human Relations
- Social Groups
The introduction of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) has proven tricky for some to negotiate. As a consequence NDIA has allocated many clients with a Support Co-ordinator.
We are Registered as Support Co-ordinators and can provide assistance upon request.